Sunday, March 7, 2010

Interracial Dating: Not Happening For The Black Women

Maybe where you are, black women are free and maybe even encouraged to date outside of their race. Since I have made the decision to pursue what I really want I have been more frustrated than ever! I thought it would be easy because I see all the black men who are with white women, or other races, but as I searched around many white men were not responding to any attempts I made. So wait for them to come to you? Nope, can't do that either because they're either too shy, or more narrow-minded at dating outside their race. Or it's a preference, but I find it funny that more white women are more attracted to men outside of their race and not the white men. So is it a preference or have they just been told as a child that that will not fly in this household so don't you dare even date a black girl?

Regardless of what the white men are thinking it is very CLEAR that black men have this opportunity to date what they are attracted to with incredible speed, while black women may have to wait months upon years until they find another man who is TRULY attracted to you and not trying to be the one to say "I fucked a black girl dude!"

As I keep with my honesty, and not caring what people may think, I will say that I have many times wished I were another race. I wished my hair were easier to comb through in the morning, and like the world told me, the pale skin, pretty eyes, and blonde hair is what's pretty. But alas I must love my skin because it is ME and if I don't love ME, who can love me?

I sit here and hope that one day some man will help me change my mind that my journey is not hopeless. And that one day I can feel what it's like to be IN love. If it never happens, at least I can die knowing I tried.

0 comments: