Sunday, November 23, 2008

Women & Men: My Feelings Towards Both

Women & Men. You may believe that from the title I want to discuss women and men as a whole. Well that's where you're wrong. I want to discuss them seperately. This is really just a rant. A rant on why I dislike about 80% of women, and why most men piss me off.

Let's start with the men because it's very simple. I do indeed like a man with bulging arm muscles, and beautiful eyes, and because of this, I could never say, "Hey, too many men have disrespected me, so I want to try to be a lesbian." Though there's more to that, and you will understand when I begin to discuss my dislike of women.

But men tend to endlessly hurt me. I find a guy who I believe is my world and he decides to dry up my world and leave me homeless. (How about that for P.O.W.?)Yes, sometimes I have myself thrown a guy to the curb, but most likely it would not have worked out between us. I have such a large heart (not because of those bacon cheese fries either), that I want to give to a man one day, that I cannot stop liking men. Men can hurt me until I have no more emotion left to give, but I won't stop trying. I just know if that a b****y woman can find a good guy to beat up on, that I can find a great guy to love me.

I like to think of myself of Wifey Material. Though a lot of people my age aren't ready to be married. Regardless, I would like to believe that I am sweet, and loving, and other attributes that won't leave me and my man arguing every day out of our lives. But, what about Hubby Material? I can't do all the work I suppose. Where's that guy who won't make fun of me knowing I'm sensitive, or the guy who cherishes every inch of my body, pregnant or not, wrinkly or not, saggy breasts, or not. I know every man has things they like in a woman. Some men don't want a girl who is sweet. They want someone who will beat their neighbor's butt when they let their dog take a crap on the lawn. I don't know why, I think that's something I will never understand. I thought men liked to feel like a man? I guess to each their own. I suppose if you are more of a vocal person, outgoing and such, you really wouldn't want someone who hides in the crowd. Correct? Though I am in no way saying a woman should put yourself below a man. They should be equal.

Nonetheless, why is it so hard to find a good faithful man? I don't know how many men I have met that just gave up on being a good guy because they've been hurt too much. It's really annoying and rather weak. When I am hurt, I may say, "Man, Eff dudes, I don't want to deal with them anymore...etc" But in a couple weeks/months (depending), I am healed and get over it and I'm back at it. I may be wary of new guys, but you learn to watch body language and make sure they're not playing games. Such as: If a man is lagging ahead of you, or even behind, he is probably not interested with you (relationship wise) and I suggest you hold onto your feelings and see what the guy is up to. So it's sad to see good guys be turned into cold men who don't trust anymore, it just leaves less & less opportunity for a good woman to find her lover. It can be so frustrating to think a guy really likes you and find out it was all a trick. So in that sense I am cautious on who I give my heart to, or how I act, but I will never stop being the sweet Wifey!!

So this all leads up to women. It's time to stop blaming men on being liars and cheaters...women are just better at it. I have never had someone who I can say is my best friend. I do know someone who is pretty damn close though. She is a cool chick, and I like her as a friend a lot. Otherwise, girls I have encountered are so quick to turn on you. They can be phony and evil. I don't bother to make friends with girls because it's rather pointless. Grown women even act childish and I am definitely not up for that. I would rather hang out with a bunch of guys before I hang out with one female. I would take the chance of being raped before putting myself into a situation of a possible fight, probably over something stupid.

No, not all women are bad, but most I have met are. Plus I do not find it important to need to have them around me. Hormones & attitude I do not need. People talking behind my back, I do not need. People threatening my life...I DO NOT NEED. If I wanted a bitch I will buy a dog.

I choose very carefully whom I further relationships with, and if I don't need to talk to a female I won't. I may seem cold & boring, and rather unsocial if you're a female who has met me, but it's not even that. I just don't need to put myself in the middle of drama and females will be the first to start some drama. And over what? A Boy? Sometimes even because you got a bad attitude? I gave up my attitude in middle school and I don't like to fight. I don't handle people yelling at me for B.S. very well and it won't end pretty because I will fight unfairly if the tools are there. If there's a pipe I'll crack you in the head with it. Point blank. It's simple. So I don't bother. I would love to have a best friend but I need someone with a demeanor as sweet as mine. And women like that are as hard to find as a DAMN GOOD MAN.

0 comments: