Monday, October 27, 2008

Jennifer Hudson's Family

In case no one has heard the devastating news, it can be found here at this link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-jennifer-hudson-timeline-1027,0,1408545.story

I will give you a minute to read it...

Okay, now you know the deal. I have so much to say...yet I don't know where to begin. My heart and prayers go out to her family and everyone because this is so tragic. It amazes me how someone can have the heart...the guts, no morals, no...ugh. There are just no words. If they find the killer he shouldn't even be able to speak. Just throw his ass in jail. Now, I am against Capitol Punishment but this is one of the cases where I wouldn't care.

Just, how? And Why? The person I am most saddened for is the little boy. He barely began life yet! Only 7 years old, and it was taken from him. He was taken from his mother! She will have to live with that for the rest of her life and who knows how it will affect her? What gives people the right to take anyone's life?

I pray that they do not give up hope or their faith in God. They will need his strength to get through this hard time. I just, I don't even know what to say. I particularly hate death, and hate hearing about it and especially speaking upon it. I refuse to go to funerals....so that may be why I am lacking in thoughts. If anyone has anything to say on the topic or wants to leave their condolences as well, then feel free to leave a comment.

0 comments: