Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kate Gosselin: Yeah I Went There.

So Kate Gosselin, as some of you may know is the mother of eight on Dancing With The Stars, who has also starred on Jon & Kate Plus 8, and written two books about her life & children. Now Kate Gosselin is not a topic that has "rocked my world". Usually topics that rock my world, I am pissed or happy. At the moment, I am neither and just want to write a little blog on my feelings towards Kate.

Many of the things Kate does I can relate to. Her birthday is a day after mine and she carries many Aries traits, one of them being selfishness. Kate cannot deny that she is selfish in some ways. I am not here to tear Kate down nor bring her up. Simply put I don't like Kate, but that should be my opinion, an I don't know why I (among others) are being ridiculed for our opinions towards Kate.

Now as I speak, keep in mind that I do not mean EVERYONE.

People say that you shouldn't judge Kate because we do not know her. First of all, if you are human, you have judged someone you don't know whether subconsciously, or for a split second. If a women wearing a midriff covered in tattoos passed a conservative person, most likely that person is labeling the tattoo wearer as a rebel, and possibly a whore. Kate puts her life in public eyes and we DO know her. Are you trying to tell me the person she portrays on TV is NOT the real Kate? So..she's a fake? Well then I really do not like her if she is a fake!

Now in all honesty I have no problem saying I like certain things about Kate. I like her makeup on DWTS, I adore her longer locs (looks soooo much better than whatever she had on her head before), and I like the free purse the contestants got for DWTS. On the other hand, her most recent dress for Paparazzi on DWTS was absolutely horrific, and her hair needed some work, and...she cannot dance.

Kate has some real issues as far as demeaning her husband, and her obsession with cleanliness. This is where my dislike for Kate comes in. When you have kids, your selfishness must subside. Now Kate no longer has this opportunity to provide her children a stable environment as a working mom. My mom worked 2 jobs for me and I stayed home with my dad most of the time. IF I liked my dad, I might have been an OK child. Kate no longer has this liberty to work and leave her children alone with a parent. Jon is not an angel in this situation, but I think their marriage would have had hope had Kate not been an overbearing Wife. A man is very sensitive (among simple). They have an Ego jar that needs to be filled. If you don't fill that Ego jar, they turn to another woman willing to fill that Jar for them! No ones saying to call your husband handsome every minute of the day, but you damn sure don't do the opposite every minute of the day! Would you want to be called the lesser parent, the lazy one who can't do anything, without the reassurance that you're trying and that you're a good husband/wife? Exactly. The second qualm is that Kate wants everything clean. Well sorry, when you have kids (especially 8!) that's impossible, but you damn sure try don't you Kate? I don't know what's wrong Shout? Shout is fantastic for blood, dirt, and food stains even if it's been left in for a few days. Spray it on and wash it, the stain is out! Shout it out! Come on now Kate, that's not TOO much work for you is it? As far as marker stains, or paint stains, there's old shirts I'm sure you can give them, or just buy some plain white T's they're not that expensive, or buy them aprons. That must be too easy of a solution. O.o

In the end, every person is different, and I am quite tired of people so quick to point the finger at someone else because they are opinionated. And so quick to knock Jon down, as if Jon is the only idiot in this situation.

Quite frankly I am sick of the media and how they twist everything around. Post the facts or not at all. There's two different source stating the DWTS cast loves Kate, and another saying she is a diva, well which is it!?

This would be the reason why I don't openly go searching for news, but if I hear about it, I'm going to talk about it. End of story.

0 comments: