Saturday, May 2, 2009

PayPal...Not a payment Pal at all..

So...I'm working on the titles here. Just give me a break! :D

I want to advise people to do some research on PayPal and on eBay, but more so PayPal. I wish I was not so innocent and just took PayPal at face value 2 years ago. Just recently I got into some things (that I am not mad enough about anymore to discuss too in depth), that really ruined my weeks. I am in the process of studying for finals and here I am arguing with a company. What did this do? Only ruined me more in my opinions of large corporations. After my page was relinquished with full access, I removed my credit and bank accounts, and modified my address slightly as I heard that your information is not deleted when you close your account. So on May 25th, I will be ridding myself of PayPal. I didn't even use it that much and really what happened was not worth my time. I just wish I had the time to go about suing them (I'm American ya'know), but I don't think what happened is "suable" so I suppose they'll be getting away with it, but I did not leave them with nice words.

I know I have been quite humdum with the blog, but not much inspiration I suppose. Hopefully I'll be up and running, and blabbing away. I must learn how to get my blog out there. :) Have a nice night everyone.

0 comments: